Multimodal transport (mixed / combined) is a type of cargo transportation, which involves the use of at least two different modes of transport in one multimodal transportation contract. This type of delivery is one of the most complicated in transport and logistics transportation, but the company is fully responsible for the entire transportation process, even if it is carried out by different modes of transport.
We offer the following schemes of multimodal transport:
- Maritime transport + Road transport;
- Maritime transport + Rail transport;
- Maritime transport + Rail transport + Road transport;
- Rail transport + Road transport;
- Air transport + Road transport.