Modern technologies and equipment allow organizing cargo transportation ensuring high reliability and safety of goods. Nevertheless, this is a rather complex and responsible process that requires a lot of experience, knowledge and, of course, an understanding of the specifics of the market.
MBF-Group Company offers a wide range of solutions for road cargo transport throughout Slovakia and other countries of Europe and the CIS guaranteeing maximum flexibility and strict adherence to delivery time.
Each transport and logistics operation is the result of a circumspect strategy, the goal of which is to provide our customers with an optimal business solution.
- Cargo transport throughout Slovakia.
- Delivery to / from European countries, as well as other CIS countries.
- Delivery and paperwork support of groupage and small-sized cargo from/to any point of Europe using warehouses in Poland, Slovakia and Hungary.
- Selection and delivery of goods passing through the ports of Germany, Poland, Ukraine with full forwarding services and customs convoy both at transshipment points and during transportation.
- The use of semi-trailers and all-metal vehicles with a cargo hold from 86 m3 to 120 m3, refrigerators, as well as light vehicles and specialized rolling stock (oversized cargo).
- Delivery just in time and with a fixed vehicle consistency.
Marine transport is one of the most economical delivery methods.
Consolidation for onward transportation